- Title: Dispensary Technician
- Code: RCI-32181-1
- Location: East Syracuse New York (NY) 13057
- Posted Date: 07/08/2020
- Duration: 3 Months
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
2nd Shift Timings: Monday- Friday 4:00 pm-12:00 am
The Dispensary Warehouse Technician’s primary functions and responsibilities are the material handling processes associated with material distribution to the operational areas. This is a multi-faceted role that includes functions across warehousing, dispensing and manufacturing; and includes end to end material transfer processes between Supply Chain and Manufacturing. Work is performed using routine manufacturing batch records and procedures. Strict adherence to safety policies and cGMP compliance is required.
- Understand SAP WM (warehouse managed) functionality, be able to calculate required quantities from material pick lists and adhere to SOX inventory controls.
- Issue raw materials, packaging and operational supplies used to support dispensing and manufacturing operations.
- Weigh and measure raw materials to batch record and SAP recipe requirements using aseptic techniques in ISO classified environments.
- Perform routine cleaning activities related to ISO 8 standards.
- Maintain required gowning qualifications.
- Pump bulk Sodium Hydroxide and Phosphoric Acid to the buildings day tanks.
- Restock unused material back to warehouse.
- Transfer finished product from Manufacturing to Supply Chain.
- A minimum of an Associate’s degree is preferred or at least 2 years’ experience in a related discipline.
- Candidate should have demonstrated troubleshooting and mechanical skills and be competent in math and possess common Microsoft Office computer skills.
- The candidate must be neat and organized with a keen attention to detail.
- Additional knowledge in SAP and bar code scanning is preferred.
- Shift work, overtime and weekends may be required, as well as the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Operators will be required to drive a fork lift, operate a WAVE, drive a delivery truck for on-site material deliveries, other powered equipment (training provided), and handle hazardous materials (caustics and acids).