- Title: Office Clerk
- Code: RCI-10557
- Location: Stockton California (CA) 95206
- Posted Date: 07/08/2020
- Duration: 4 Months
- Name:Steve Macwan
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
Temp to Hire
MON – THURS 5 AM – 3:30 PM
• Computer skills (Excel, Word, etc.) and 10 Key calculator skills.
Under the direct supervision of the GM this position provides administrative support for the GM and plant.
• This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
• This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
• Data entry
• Communication Proficiency. (Bilingual, English/Spanish)
• Duties such as financial record keeping and purchasing
• Working on special projects.
• Answers telephone and communicates with different levels of the organization.
• Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload, recommends changes in office practices or procedures.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Enters production data,
• Maintains daily spreadsheets in balance
• Pulls orders from system and schedules ship dates.
• Generating PO’s and maintaining AP
• Establishes, maintains and updates filing system. Retrieves information from files when needed.
• Sorts and distributes mail. Responses or replies by phone or e-mail when necessary. Responds to regularly occurring requests for information
• Answers phones, takes messages or fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions.
• EOM balances and provides reports to Controller on a timely and organized basis
• Manages plant information, primarily financial in nature, about plant activities that will assist corporate management
• High school diploma OR Associate's Degree and two years of related administrative experience.