- Title: UI/UX Developer
- Code: RCI-2424
- Location: Cincinnati Ohio (OH) 45202
- Posted Date: 07/08/2020
- Duration: 5 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Nirav Soni
- Email: Nirav.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 239
- The innovation team seeks a Web Developer with experience in UI/UX design and development for DTC and/or eCommerce retail sites. The ideal contractor has created and maintained functional and attractive websites for Direct-to-Consumer sites, executing rapid prototyping for design concepts such as landing pages, digital shops, and web apps across different business categories.
- Lead the website creation process - understanding consumer needs, defining the overall experience, and then translating it into either sitemaps, wireframes, or prototypes.
- Building, or enabling entrepreneurial teams to build, landing pages, eCommerce platform sites, and/or web apps.
- Accurate implementation of themes, templates and tagging schema to support builds and data collection is imperative, as is an affinity for problem solving and working closely with other cross-functional experts.
- More than 4 years web development experience, minimum of 2 with DTC and eCommerce sites
- ECommerce platform expertise: i.e. Big Commerce, Shopify Plus, WooCommerce, Magento
- DTC and/or Online retail UI/UX expertise
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strengths in SEO and Analytics tag implementation and management
- Experience using A/B testing to inform experiments and/or optimize conversion rates
- Must be able to collaborate and operate within a large, complex organization
- Ability to operate with discipline while managing multiple projects simultaneously
Preferred Job Location:
Cincinnati – starting remotely due to Covid19 – however in office afterwards