- Title: Packaging Specialist
- Code: RCI-8929/8950
- Location: Elizabethtown Pennsylvania (PA) 17022
- Posted Date: 07/08/2020
- Duration: 4 Months
- Name:Steve Macwan
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
*Positions starting September 2020
Seasonal Full-Time Employment opportunity available - Now Through Dec 31st 2020
Monday-Friday 6am – 3:30pm, mandatory overtime as needed and possible Saturday hours as demand increases. Shift schedule will change as customer
September/October/November: Shipping 7am – 3:30pm
November 27th through December: 2nd shift shipping starts
1st shift hours change to 4am – 12:30
2nd shift hours begin 12:30pm – 9 pm
We could run a shipping shift Saturday to alleviate the Monday strain from the weekend, but that would be as needed. It will be initially voluntary, unless we do not get enough volunteers to fill the shipping stations. OT is not guaranteed, but it is mandatory if needed.
- Hand Pack or Operate candy packing equipment to Pack our products into various retail packaging from bulk cartons.
- Label product packaging by hand.
- Accurately Pick product from shelves according to order pick-sheet. Verify and pack orders for shipping daily using computer system.
- Re-Stock product shelves daily.
- Maintain shipping supplies at work stations.
- Perform other warehouse duties as assigned.
- Maintain a neat, clean, and organized shipping area.
- Ability to stand for 8-10 hours possibly 12 as needed.
- Ability to understand English for ingredients and scale measurement recording.
- Attention to detail is vital. Verify labels match product for set up and during packing process.
- Read and understand a scale when weighing product during packing process.
- Ability to operate a computer. Learn appropriate tasks with roles associated to the job within our operating systems.
- Demonstrate dependability & willingness to work. 100% attendance required.
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs as needed.
- Follow GMP (good manufacturing practice) standards to ensure food, personal hygiene and personal safety are maintained is a requirement.
- Flexibility to adjust work schedule as needed to accommodate production and customer demands. Saturday’s as needed.
- Ability to bend, twist, walk up/down a platform ladder, lift freely and safely.
- HS Diploma or equivalent & 2-3 years Warehouse/ production line experience.
- Varying packing room and warehouse temperatures. Will be cooler in winter months.
- No cell phones in production & warehouse areas.
- No food or drink (including gum).
- Casual. No inappropriate writing on shirts, no holes or tears in pants.
- Steel toe shoes required. No open toe shoes allowed.
- No jewelry including watches, bracelets, necklaces or rings with stones. No fake nails or eyelashes.
- Hairnet, beard net (when applicable), safety shoes, goggles & lab coat must be worn in facility.
Company will supply:
- Hairnet, hard hat, safety goggles.
- Lab coat.
- Hearing protection (if requested).