- Title: IT Business Analyst
- Code: RCI-32228-1
- Location: Princeton New Jersey (NJ) 08543
- Posted Date: 07/15/2020
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
- Candidate will be part of the Cybersecurity Identity and Access Management group.
- Duties will include performing provisioning tasks, incident investigation and triage, knowledge article development, ad-hoc reporting, metrics and coordinating continuous improvement projects.
- Strong skills in building and maintaining successful networks and relationships with key leaders across a single functional area to ensure IT projects are supported and successfully delivered.
- Organizes and presents ideas in a convincing and compelling manner.
- Persuades and influences others with effective verbal and written communication.
- Understands the value of process-centric approach to business analysis and capability development.
- Command of project management techniques and tools.
- Develops or modifies moderately complex information systems documentation and conveys this information to technical team for translation into programming languages or implements into COTS technologies.
- Identifies process, technology and organizational role changes necessary to support business goals and objectives.
- Experience in leading business process re-engineering efforts for at least one medium-to-large software project.
- Min 3 years of project management experiences, i.e. understanding the business need, defining a creative and useful software solution, and promoting the product to the user community and management.
- Understanding of business strategy development techniques.
- Candidate will be part of the Cybersecurity Identity and Access Management group responsible for the following but not limited to:
- Shared e-mail box monitoring – daily, weekly
- ServiceNow Request ticket / Incident ticket - review, investigation, assignment, resolution if applicable
- ServiceNow Knowledge Article development and updates
- Adhoc queries / data mining / reporting
- Account Administrator – Dynamic security code, Certificates
- Meetings with Enterprise Service Provider to review systemic issues – monthly, quarterly
- Sharepoint Site administration and management
- Management of the User Access Testing (UAT) environment
- Management of test accounts; changing test account passwords every 3 months
- Specific testing will be based on assigned projects
- Coordinating testing for integrated applications as needed
- Small Projects assigned when needed
- Follow SDLC and all project management processes
- Metrics – coordinate the collecting of metrics data and publishing on the Identity and Access Management dashboard.
- 4-5 years of IT Project Management experience
- 4-5 years of Identity / Access Administration experience
- 3 years of ServiceNow (Service Management) experience
- 3 years of SDLC experience
- 3 years of system/UAT testing experience
- 3 years in the Pharma industry