- Title: Database Administrator (DBA)
- Code: RCI-0716
- Location: East Elmhurst New York (NY) 11370
- Posted Date: 07/16/2020
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 412
- Develop new IIS applications. Examples in the past include Clinic Inmate Tracking, Inmate Classification and Reclassification, Mental Health Discharge Planning, Orders to Produce Tracking, Punitive Segregation Tracking and Inmate Service Priority Level Processing and Query. All development includes transaction processing that involves updating, auditing and querying; on-demand and batch reporting; and batch scripts and processing.
- Develop major enhancements to current applications. Examples in the past include Y2K changes and testing, converting all external executables to Admins/V32, re-design and implement inmate counts logic, modifications for the new Docket and Indictment formats, re-write the two major inquiry screens (Inmate Inquiry QINQ and New History Inquiry QHIN) and create the initial scripts for the ILS feeds.
- Maintain all other IIS applications. The major ones include New Admissions, Housing, Inmate Movement Tracking, Inmate Discharges, PREA screening, Housing Area Utilization Plan, Infractions Tracking, Jail Time Calculation, City Sentence Inmates, Parole Violator Tracking, State Ready Tracking, Inmate-to-Court processing, Suicide Watch and Attempt Tracking, Court Case Entry, Warrant/Detainer Entry all inquiry screens associated with each application and all external interfaces. Maintenance includes transaction processing, reporting and batch processing associated with each application.
- Create scripts, reports and data for on-demand requests.
- Supply 24/7 phone and on-line support.