- Title: Administrative Assistant (C level)
- Code: RCI-32257-1
- Location: Summit New Jersey (NJ) 07901
- Posted Date: 07/21/2020
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
Executive Associate / Administrative Support in Translational Medicine
- The Executive Associate position provides comprehensive and highly flexible administrative support to the Vice President of Hematology Disease and the Executive Director Lymphoma Tumor Disease and their Teams as well as other Translational Medicine leaders, as needed.
- The Executive associate is expected to collaborate and cooperate with other TM administrative assistants to effectively support the Translational Medicine team.
- As part of TM team, the Executive Associate performs highly diverse administrative and project focused duties, which by nature of the position may involve multiple senior organizational contacts [ C-suite level and R&D leadership team ], necessitating the use of tact, diplomacy, discretion, and good judgment.
- Expedited turnaround of all high priority procedural work is assumed, using the administrative TM assistant team when necessary. In addition, the successful candidate will be exposed to confidential material and must consistently demonstrate the very highest level of discretion, integrity and ethics.
- The candidate must have proven skills in prioritizing and multi-tasking, proactive, collaborative as well as the ability to exercise sound judgment and remain poised and focused in a fast-paced working environment.
Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to):
- Proactively partners with matrix team members such as Finance, Operations, HRBP, People Services, as needed, to facilitate necessary projects, tasks or meetings to expedite support for the leader and/or the team
- Independently researches more complex inquiries and responds or escalates inquiry, recommending solutions as appropriate.
- Ensure leader’s preparedness for meetings (e.g., assemble meeting materials, assisting with PowerPoint presentations, preparatory meetings with key stakeholders & pre-reads)
- Prioritizes activities and takes prompt action based on an understanding of departmental objectives and critical business needs.
- Conserves executive's time by proactively reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Phone and calendar management as well as timely scheduling ensuring meetings are prioritized and occur within appropriate timelines. Scanning forward in calendar and email to avoid future potential calendar conflicts and use travel time most efficiently is expected.
- Maintain and organize office operations and procedures such as fully utilizing one-drive, filing systems and other technologic solutions, expense reports, requisition of supplies, and other administration services.
- Adhere to T&E policies, including booking complex travel arrangements (domestic & international, ensuring appropriate visas etc) and monthly reconciliation of business expenses, understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley, and Sunshine act implications, and Client internal corporate policies for accurate and compliant reporting of expenses.
- Prioritize and complete support requests in a timely manner (i.e. congress attendance updates, issues with IT, systems, facilities, etc.)
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by remaining current with Client continuous learning modules.
- Creates, edits, and tracks job requisitions as well as assisting with other delegated tasks utilizing Workday.
- The expectation of all administrative assistants within the R&D department is that of true collaboration and partnership to ensure business needs/goals are met in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates learning agility and intellectual curiosity. Successful candidate must be able to learn new tools, systems and processes in an ever-evolving environment.
- Proven track record of ability to prioritize, pro-actively work independently and collaboratively with other administrative assistants/external partners, across organizational levels, functions, and supports business needs across different time-zones and during periods of heavy workload.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite ( Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint ). Deep knowledge of Client Systems and Processes.
- High School degree, some college or degree desirable.
- 10 years administrative or comparable experience; prior Client and Executive Associate experience strongly preferred.
- Concur Travel and T&E (or related systems), Ariba/SAP, SharePoint, eSetup, eTime, Workday, Room Scheduler proficiency.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to competing priorities while remaining focused.
- Exhibits an enterprise mindset, positive work attitude, resilience, and high productivity.
- Also required to provide back-up support as-needed to cover planned (e.g., vacations) as well as unplanned (e.g., emergencies, etc.) absences.