- Title: Data Governance Lead
- Code: RCI-32350-1
- Location: New Brunswick New Jersey (NJ) 08903
- Posted Date: 07/24/2020
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
- The Data Governance Lead is an IT role working closely with Company’s Business Patrners.
- The individual will drive the data quality, data integrity and data management across the enterprise that will enable business users to leverage and use the data as a differentiator in running the business with accurate and core business information and intelligence.
- This leadership role is responsible for understanding business and IT needs across the enterprise around key data domains and driving the definition and prioritization of data improvement initiatives.
- The ultimate objective is to build data as an enterprise asset helping company drive best in class data management activities, customer satisfaction, revenue growth and operational productivity.
- Manage a portfolio of enterprise data-related initiatives
- Foster relationships with key stakeholders across the business segments, both business and IT
- Build and drive plan to improve data practices for operational, reporting and analysis needs
- Synthesize business needs across the company for priority data domains into data improvement initiatives and data governance requirements
- Drive an effective framework for prioritization
- Partner with data governance team to plan, prioritize and implement solutions to data issues and governance, providing clarity on business needs and priorities
- Work closely with IT, business application and data governance teams to expand adoption of governance framework
- Help business functions find short-term tactical workarounds to data issues to meet critical business needs while also identifying initiatives to solve the core data issue
- Build organization understanding of data lifecycles from creation to end use, working with subject matter experts in various business functions, operations and IT teams
- Identify business processes impacting data quality and collaborate with teams to improve data quality
- Develop data quality metrics measuring status & progress towards meeting business needs
- Seek out industry best practices and incorporate relevant ideas
- Experience in the development of Enterprise AI & Machine Learning policies
- Experience in establishing value from data frameworks
- 3 years-experience with GDPR and other Global privacy regulations
- Experience with establishing Enterprise data access and control frameworks
- 2-5 years' experience implementing Data Lake data governance frameworks