- Title: Archivist
- Code: RCI-0727
- Posted Date: 07/27/2020
- Duration: 3 Months
- Name:Nirav Soni
- Email: Nirav.email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 239
- The Archivist works closely with client’s Records Management Program (RMP) staff to support the records and information management functions of the client and client-delegated functions at the Reserve Banks.
- Participates on teams and projects with regular supervision and direction from the management team in one or more functional areas in the Records Management Program, which includes archival services, systems management, and records management consulting services.
- This fully-remote position will focus on digitally capturing and processing identified client records series from Federal Reserve System public websites.
Position/Skill requirements: Organizational skills, records management, archive experience, communication, Digital Curation, Digital Preservation, Metadata Management, Research, experience, analytical experience, website scraping,
Desired Skills: Digital Curation and Management
Education: Bachelor’s degree