- Title: Virtualization Engineer
- Code: RCI-2452
- Posted Date: 07/28/2020
- Duration: 10 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Steve Macwan
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
Detailed Role Description(s):
- Responsible for the Virtualization Solution and the whole provisioning process
- Manages Platform Health – Backup, Disaster Recovery, Capacity Planning of the solution
- Version Management of the platform
- Level 2 Support
- Work with Platform Manager to design integration with client systems (SNOW, AD, etc.)
- Documents processes of the role
- Acquire knowledge in various platform solutions, industry trends and emerging technologies through training, seminars and conferences
- Provide consulting to ensure platform solutions adhere to proper client security controls, standards and best practices.
- Change Owner (accountable for the success of the change end-to-end) for desktop and application implementations
- Has knowledge of Azure, Powershell, Active Directory Group Policy, Citrix experience
- Has technical capabilities, skills, knowledge, connections to handle foreseeable problems and can help the Platform Architect understand the technical vulnerabilities so the Platform Architect can translate them into business impact.
- Understanding Hardware, Software, OS, Configuration Management, Software Distribution, Application Packaging and our Virtualization Solution.
- This includes all of our end user devices, i.e. laptops, workstations, PCs, Macs, mobile devices.