- Title: Machine Operator
- Code: RCI-10408
- Location: Ames Iowa (IA) 50010
- Posted Date: 07/28/2020
- Duration: 17 Months
- Name:Mittal Mandavia
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 245
Support the day to day production operations at our Ames, IA facility. At the Ames, IA facility we mix and package colorants and coatings for the seed, turf, and ornamental markets.
Monday -Thursday 10 hour work schedule (dayshift)
Machine Operator - Core Responsibilities
- Operate various mixing, filling and packaging equipment including; liquid filling machines, bulk powder blenders, Induction mixers, pumps
- Follow mix ticket instructions to accurately weigh and add raw materials to batches
- Follow instructions on fill tickets when packaging produc
- Observe machine operations to ensure quality and conformity of filled or packaged products, completing all finished good quality checks as required on batch ticket
- Assist, and when necessary lead fellow operators
- Record necessary data on all batch tickets
- Comply with all safety regulations and maintain a safe work environment at all times
- Continually maintain plant and work environment for cleanliness and organization
- Operate forklifts as required (certification course required – we will train)
- Participation on site teams such as the Safety Committee, Interdependent Quality team, Fun Committee, Safety Observation Team, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.