- Title: Operations Support
- Code: RCI-08946
- Location: North Chicago Illinois (IL) 60064
- Posted Date: 07/28/2020
- Duration: 4 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
8 hours per day with some early morning and late evening work to support a 24/7 process. Some weekend work, but not a full 8 hours at the weekend.
- Provide operational support to departmental projects or larger scale department/division-wide efforts.
- Duties may include: tracking information and generating reports, research and follow through, schedule coordination and database management.
- Will include onsite support for contractor safety, Lake County COVID19 response and EHS projects.
Additional Information From Manager:
1) Do you have any upcoming time off or business travel?
a. This position will only work in Lake County. There is no business travel for employees at the moment. I am not planning to take time off and if I do need to take time off there are others in my group that can support this role.
2) What hours and days will this person be working?
a. 8 hours per day with some early morning and late evening work to support a 24/7 process. Some weekend work, but not a full 8 hours at the weekend.
b. Part of this role will require the individual to complete construction project safety inspections that will include review of compliance with OSHA and safety requirements and the site COVID-19 safety plan. Spot checks for employee and contract employee COVID-19 compliance for PPE usage and social distancing and support of site entry screening and PPE preparation as needed.
3) What are the top 5 skills/requirements this person is required have?
• Required Skill 1: communication skills
• Required Skill 2:attention to detail
• Required Skill 3: planning
• Required Skill 4: organization skills
• Required Skill 5: drivers license
4) What years of experience, education, and/or certification is required?
a. Entry level with bachelor degree or 5 – 10 yrs experience with associates or high school diploma
5) What is a nice to have (but not required) regarding skills, requirements, experience, education, or certification?
Certified safety professional or OSHA 30 hour training
6) What is the environment that this person will be working in (i.e. group setting vs individual role)?
Individual role supporting multiple locations. Teamwork for EHS project work
7) Is any testing required for this role?
8) Does this position offer the ability to work remotely on a regular basis or is it an on-site role? If remote opportunity exists, what are the options (i.e. 1 day remote, 4 days on-site)?
Onsite role as the team is onsite essential