- Title: QC Associate
- Code: RCI-32416-1
- Location: Devens Massachusetts (MA) 01434
- Posted Date: 07/29/2020
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
- This position will perform routine quality control testing including ELISA and DNA analysis for impurity and binding analysis.
- Primary responsibilities include multi-product testing using Spectramax plate readers and QuantStudio7 instrumentation utilizing electronic lab notebook systems.
- Other analytical support as needed such as reagent preparation.
- BS with minimum of 0-3 years of experience in a GMP QC lab is required (or equivalent experience in a related biopharmaceutical GLP or GMP lab environment).
- Strong technical lab skills using pipettes, analytical balances, pH meter, etc. is a must.
- Experience with LIMS and Smart lab computer applications a plus.
- Proficient in common computer software applications and effective communication skills, both oral and written are needed.
- Candidate must have strong general laboratory and organizational skills, attention to detail, flexibility, and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Must have hands on lab experience