- Title: Packaging Engineer
- Code: RCI-32367-1
- Location: New Brunswick New Jersey (NJ) 08903
- Posted Date: 07/31/2020
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
- Package Engineering group located in central NJ is looking for a Packaging Engineer with technical background (engineering, science, mathematics) for the design analysis (read and understand drawings/specifications), specification management, and testing/validation of packaging equipment and processes for pharmaceutical products.
- The successful candidate will bring knowledge of project management (milestones/timing/tracking), authoring of protocols and reports, preparation of technical specifications, knowledge of primary and secondary packaging processes/operations (cartoning, bottling), yields analysis, FMEA/Quality risk assessments, and working in a regulated industry (GMP/Design Controls).
- Experience level recommended is 5-10 years and the candidate must be a self-starter including having experience using tools such as Microsoft Project, SAP, Infinity and Spotfire and be capable to work independently and communicate project status weekly.
- Familiarity with Solid Oral Dose Packaging Processes and Equipment
- Knowledge of execution of FMEA, QRM, risk assessment
- Project management, investigation/Trackwise and validation experience