- Title: Research Associate
- Code: RCI-02709
- Location: Waltham Massachusetts (MA) 02451
- Posted Date: 07/31/2020
- Duration: 24 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Ankit Shah
- Email: Ankit.Shah@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 210
- Perform formulation screening, prepare and characterize dosing formulations for animal studies.
- Conduct HPLC method development and samples analysis of small molecules in support of discovery formulation development.
- Measure protein concentration of monoclonal antibodies to support biotherapeutic programs.
- Troubleshoot analytical instrumentation and solve technical problems.
- Independently conduct formulation research and process improvement as needed.
- Interpret results and write technical reports.
- Responsible for general laboratory maintenance, buffer preparations, labeling, packaging and shipping of outgoing materials.
Responsible for the execution and analysis of experiments and analytical procedures. Display an investigative or technological orientation in designing, executing and interpreting experiments and analytical procedures. Investigate basic technical problems and performs routine scientific procedures and experiments under general supervision. Plan and prioritize concurrent experimental procedures.
Integrate, compile, and tabulate data and assist supervisor in the analysis and interpretation of the results. May provide oral presentations on results to other department members. Contribute to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects. Frequent internal company contacts. Infrequent inter- departmental and outside constituent contacts on routine matters.
- HPLC, SEC, UV and LC/MS
- Particle size analysis
- Experience with solubility, stability studies and formulation screening.