- Title: ITSM Operations Process Improvement Manager
- Code: RCI-2459
- Location: Cincinnati Ohio (OH) 45202
- Posted Date: 07/31/2020
- Duration: 8-12 Months
- Name:Nirav Soni
- Email: Nirav.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 239
ITSM Operations Process Improvement Manager
- As ITSM Operations Process Improvement Manager, you will be at the forefront of the IT Service Management Operations Continual Services Improvement Project. Accountable to develop a plan and execute the plan to increase efficiencies of our current ITSM processes.
- This will be a great opportunity for you to join a growth-in organization towards the goal of moving operations to a next level of maturity by driving continual process improvement (CSI), data analytics and artificial intelligence.
This role spans all ITSM Process domains with Enterprise wide scope. You will work and partner with groups of different organization leaders, end users and vendors from different locations that interact with ITSM Processes. The partnership includes (but not limited to):
- Ensure sustainable Process Operations improvements are defined, documented and planned for implementation.
- Embrace process change and help Organization understand benefits.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Evaluate our ITSM processes from a strategic and tactical perspective
- The creation of executive level reports / communications on proposed improvement plans and strategies.
- Coach / Mentor analytical and process improvement skills within the ITS Operations organization to accelerate and sustain change. Building Six Sigma process improvement function / team.
- Process Design and Process Improvement. Manage/Track all process change recommendations and develop detailed process improvement plans.
- Ensure the design of the Incident and Change processes align with Process owner, the business and industry best practices
- Develop Process Maturity Assessments
- Run Reporting and analysis of process Improvement plans
- Collaborate in project and initiatives led by the organization
- Create Continual Process Portfolio
- Job Qualification 1: IT Service Management background is helpful. Familiarity with Incident Management and Change Management would be ideal.
- Job Qualification 2: Experience in utilizing data modeling and data analysis to produce useful information to help improving process and tool capabilities towards the goal of simplification and reduction of business outages.
- Job Qualification 3: Critical thinking and problem-solving skills. Ability to quickly understand business needs, develop solutions and insights and communicate them with data and analytics.
- Job Qualification 4: Flexibility and desire to learn. This is a fast-moving space and we are a new team. You will need some flexibility to adjust the approach as we grow. Regardless of your level of expertise at the start, we will look for you to expand and deepen your skillset.
- Job Qualification 5: Communication skills and managing expectations. You will be working with multiple teams. You will need to plan your work and manage their expectations.
- Job Qualification 6: Project Management
Overall Industry Experience:
- Demonstrated thorough understanding of all aspects of the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and control)
- Experience in leveraging analytics tools to optimize business processes and achieve business objectives through strategic analysis and planning
- Experience working in IT Service Management tools (e.g. ServiceNow)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new business domains and technologies
- Highly disciplined and organized. You can work independently with minimal oversight
Skills you can expect to learn/build on this job: Strong understanding of business IT domains and applications supporting these Domains as well as the ability to deep dive on technical issues and provide guidance towards process improvements and Incident resolution.
Other information: This is an excellent opportunity to understand and help the different operations organizations and leverage business intelligence, data reporting/visualization and machine learning tools to drive business outcomes to the company. As we are building a new team, the work will be distributed based on everyone’s skillset and interests.
- Education: Degree in Information Management Systems, Data Scientist, Computer Science or a related technical field
- Certifications: Certified Six Sigma Black Belt or equivalent
- Basic to Proficient ITIL Processes Knowledge (ITIL Foundations certification is a plus)