- Title: Logistics Clerk
- Code: RCI-10424
- Location: Durham North Carolina (NC) 27709
- Posted Date: 07/31/2020
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Mittal Mandavia
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 245
- Support the North America Biological Material Movement Coordinators (NA – BMMC) for the shipments of viable and non-viable seed and plant materials as well as related biological research materials.
- The Logistics Coordinator will ensure that all biological R&D shipments within North America, specifically in and out of USA are in compliance with external and internal requirements. Will track shipments and support internal client stakeholders on their planning and logistics on shipments of biological materials ensuring that timelines are met. Will utilize analytical skills and attention to detail mind set.
- Three to five years of experience managing logistics and shipping within an organization that is focused on research technology, and/or biological lab/greenhouse/field materials.
- Significant experience with SAP, traceability tools, and excel
- Degree or Technical Certificate required