- Title: Licensed Practical Nurse
- Code: RCI-878011
- Location: Philadelphia Pennsylvania (PA) 19144
- Posted Date: 08/07/2020
- Duration: 3 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
AHA BLS Current License/Registration/Certification
Shift timings: 3:00 PM - 11:30 AM
32 hours per week role
- Candidate needs to be well versed in managing psychiatric emergencies.
- LPN needed
- 32 hours per week, including every other weekend.
- Modifications may be made at any time based on operational and patient needs
- Performing appropriate segments of the prescribed medical regime for an assigned group of patients
- Providing nursing care within their scope of practice
- Working cooperatively with health care team members to maintain established standards of care
- Candidate will also have case management duties, as well as do intake and admissions.
- Psychiatric Emergency Room Experience, or Emergency Room Experience Required!
- Successful completion of state-approved Intravenous Therapy certification course
- Previous clinical experience preferred
- Graduate of state-approved School of Practical Nursing
- Knowledge of pharmacology demonstrated by successful completion of medical administration test
- Current license (PA) or permit to practice from PA State Board of Nursing
- Three years in behavioral health setting, preferably psychiatric crisis