- Title: Content Management Capability Lead
- Code: RCI-32466-1
- Location: Lawrenceville New Jersey (NJ) 08648
- Posted Date: 08/11/2020
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
Content Deployment Systems Manager, Technology Training Solutions
- This position will assist in the development and deployment of continuing education training for WorldWide Training and Talent Development.
- Under the direction of the Associate Director of Digital Learning & Innovation, Technology Training Solutions, and in collaboration with worldwide functional partners, the Content Deployment Systems Manager will support strategic deployment needs and consult in the design and development of continuing education training programs based on those needs.
- This individual will be responsible for managing the Business Intake Support for learning management system content.
- Secondarily, this person will support the efforts of the Content Managers in addressing ongoing training needs and working in collaboration with associated vendors to meet those needs.
- Other responsibilities include maintaining internal SharePoint sites and acting as a system administrator of learning applications.
- Successful candidate must have a minimum BA/BS degree, with 4+ years of project/vendor management experience.
- Training and Sales operations experience are preferred.
- Understanding of Learning Management Systems, SharePoint, Adobe Connect, and Adult Learning a plus.
- The candidate should be able to identify and assess risk and prioritize competing demands for time, based on importance, need, and impact.
- The incumbent must be strong in the following competencies: Business Insight, Communications, Collaboration, Planning and Organizational Skills.