- Title: Pricing Analyst
- Code: RCI-11159927
- Location: Duluth Georgia (GA) 30096
- Posted Date: 08/11/2020
- Duration: 10 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Ankit Shah
- Email: Ankit.Shah@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 210
- Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction through technological improvement, process simplification, and continuous improvement of core service practices.
- Serve as analytical authority to manage projects within department and cross-functional teams in conjunction with external business partners and vendors to support business objectives.
- Responsible for supporting core processes and providing innovative solutions within Customer Experience. Specific accountabilities include but are not limited to the following essential job functions: Support the annual pricing process. Assist in reviewing and testing of design and set-up maintenance of price lists and marketing/promotion programs in Oracle and SAP ERP's.
- Serve as lead expert resource in developing and implementing test plans related to repairs and enhancements of pricing and promotions systems.
- Review the design and test results for pricing lists and marketing/promotion programs in Oracle Advanced Pricing module and custom promotion module.
- Work with team to ensure that prices are associated with products correctly and that proper relationships exist between customers and products.
- Participate and enhance communication with Marketing, Sales and Customer Care teams to analyze, design and ensure accuracy of promotional programs built within system constraints and company guidelines. Work with IT personnel to apply technical and process improvement knowledge in addressing risks and opportunities identified by Analyst II and business.
- Ensure consistent maintenance process for pricing information in order to complete all audit requests and comply with corporate retention guidelines.
- Identify and drive cross functional process improvements and technology implementations that support the strategic priorities of the Business.
* Demonstrated project management skills, ability to organize, prioritize independent work, and balance multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Excellent computer skills (Microsoft office suite)
* Knowledge / work experience with ERP environments and Master Data Management including Oracle and SAP.
* Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
* Strong knowledge of the Order to Cash Cycle.
* Ability to work with all levels of management.
* History of successful performance