- Title: Assembly Worker
- Code: RCI-5743/5737/5730
- Location: Tarboro North Carolina (NC) 27886
- Posted Date: 08/11/2020
- Duration: 4 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Namy Bhatt
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 207
- Assemblers must be able to perform a combination of production assembly tasks to ensure conformance to specifications and continuous production consistent with established standards.
- May be assigned to work in any area of the facility where required including final assembly, subassembly, and insulation.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to read, communicate, and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, blueprints and engineering drawings in the English Language.
- Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Requires a high school diploma/GED and previous experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment.