DA4S West Coast Conference
Feb 18-20, 2020
Information regarding our Annual West Coast Conference
This three day event is held in Southern California, and features pharmaceutical executives, CEOs of diverse scientific and clinical enterprises, and other great guest speakers. Our 2020 8th Annual conference will limit participation to 200 attendees to facilitate networking and relationship building and to enable smaller diverse companies to have a higher profile, greater success with meeting with key stakeholders and better return on their investment.
The conferences in the past 7 years have been a terrific opportunity to foster effective, mutually beneficial partnerships between diverse suppliers and large pharmaceutical companies and this year we anticipate our success to grow even more.
WHAT YOU GET FROM THIS EVENT
- A conference where networking is done in a non-traditional and effective way!
- A venue where diverse life science vendors can meet with big pharma’s stakeholders in an intimate venue
- “Movers & Shakers” in healthcare and clinical research attend in one place
- Network with proven diverse suppliers and buyers in the life sciences industry
- Collaborate & meet with industry thought leaders and mentors
- “Mentorship Speed Dating” for our members applying for the Mentorship program
- Relevant learning opportunities to grow your business
- Rally with supplier diversity representatives & more
- This event is known for perfect networking & developing relationship opportunities
- Workshop & guest speakers that cover topics specifically dedicated to life sciences
- Supplier to supplier roundtables with pharmaceutical & healthcare corporations
- Intimate & effective EXPO and * SUPPLIER SHOWCASE Opportunity* (Only at West Coast Event)
- Fabulous evening networking & cocktail reception