Marketing & Social Media Strategy Manager
Come change how the world works and create a culture of inclusion!
At Rangam Consultants you will make a real difference in the world of work, by rolling up your sleeves and contribute to the incredibly valuable work of marketing the brand and services of a global minority woman, disability owned workforce solutions company. Our talent solutions enable our clients to grow and remain competitive in the marketplace while fostering change for a diverse and inclusive work environment. In short, you’ll be part of a team that change lives, which will do wonders for your career, and help our candidates build self-esteem and a sustainable future.
As our Marketing & Social Media Strategy Manager, you will lead and grow our brand through our marketing mix and across all social media. You will align our public image, content and posts to our vision and mission. You will direct the creative supports of a diverse team of content developers, graphic designers, social media and website developers.
To be successful in this role, you will
- Support and accelerate brand growth objectives and utilize market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning. Manage branding, website design & content, social media content, preparation, oversee all promotional materials and marketing campaigns and provide general content oversight to the submittal of RFP’s.
- Possess a history of marketing and growing brands across traditional and new media.
- Design, execute, measure and drive success of marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Apply content marketing methods to generate awareness and engagement.
- Collect analytics and reports from the various sites and prepare weekly summary for the Executive Team
- Develop new marketing materials and content for social media campaigns
- Assess market conditions, including regulations affecting the potential for new business opportunities.
- Identify and implement strategies to improve existing services and increase profitability.
- Scan trends and potentially adverse events or reports and regularly inform Executive Team about opportunities and threats
- A strong understanding of how to develop engaging content for social media channels
- Have a proven track record of developing effective social media content utilizing various design software (Canva, Adobe, etc)
- Use appropriate tools (e.g. Hootsuite, Google Analytics) to support data-driven decisions
- Develop strategies and tactics to drive qualified traffic to website and social media.
- Innovative approaches to – and a deep understanding of – digital marketing channels.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent efficiency and organization with multiple/simultaneous deadline-driven campaigns!
- Research and track market trends/brands on an ongoing basis; keep abreast of new product launches, promotions, advertising, etc.
- Provide direction on supporting marketing materials, outreach campaign and follow-up content and promotional materials for events and conferences
- Bachelor's Degree (BA) in Marketing or related field and at least 5 years of professional experience.
- 3+ years of experience in online media, including interactive graphic design and a solid understanding of appropriate related technologies.
- Must have Hubspot experince
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strong Proficiency in Canva and Adobe Creative Suite applications: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Strong creative outlook
- Computer skills required:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with CRM’s
- Excellent writer for content marketing and blogging
- Photo editing and video editing skills highly desirable