- Basic understanding of MS Windows, Exchange, Windows Client Operating Systems, Group Policy, Active Directory, SMS and group policy based management
- Evaluate Office 365 capabilities and make recommendations for new features
- Keep up with industry knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, concepts, best practices
- Work closely with Information Security Officer to establish Office 365 access monitoring and security policies including all Office 365 and Azure services
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft products, networking & servers
- After hours and weekend support and/or alternative work schedules are required at various points in the year
- 3-5 years of Office 365 and SharePoint Online administration experience
- Experience with Azure AD and Exchange Online
- Experience with third party migration tools for Exchange and Office 365.
- Knowledge of Hybrid configuration of Exchange On-Prim and Microsoft 365
- Solid understanding of Windows administration and PowerShell scripting
- Microsoft Teams administration and creating a deployment strategy
- Troubleshoot Office 365 issues including connectivity
- On-going analysis of current Office 365 security features
- Define and build Office 365 administrative procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time/project management skills
- Ability to lift objects over shoulder height that weigh 40 pounds and cooperatively lift 80 pounds or more
- Willingness to travel to customer sites within short notice as needed
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off-site as necessary.
- Perform regular file archival and purge as necessary.
- Create, change, and delete user accounts per request as necessary.
Additional Job Skills To Be Considered
- Cisco routing and switching, networking and network design
- Quality of service and service availability systems
- Security, Firewall and Intrusion systems
- Knowledge of Authentication, Identity and Access Management (IAM), and Conditional Access Policies
- Fundamentals of IT Operations & 1 - 3 years Helpdesk experience
- 2 - 4 years Production experience in multi-server environment