- Title: Per Diem - Registered Nurse
- Code: RCI-846767
- Location: Philadelphia Pennsylvania (PA) 19141
- Posted Date: 08/31/2020
- Duration: 3 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Steve Macwan
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
This position requires providing service to the pediatric to geriatric, in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional/developmental age of the individual served.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in wound management
- MSN Required
- PA RN license and CWOCN degree
- Specialty training required in wound ostomy continence nursing (CWOCN)
- Assess and provide care and treatment of patients with pressure ulcers and complicated surgical wounds.
- Assess patients to determine need for specialty Bed-therapy based on established protocols.
- The scope of practice includes the knowledge base and related interventions to meet the needs of the pediatric to geriatric population in the area of wound and skin management.