- Title: Clinical Project Manager
- Code: RCI-4594
- Posted Date: 09/01/2020
- Duration: 11 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
- Capable of exchanging straightforward information, ask questions, and check for understanding.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and relevant clinical applications.
- Work effectively in a fast paced, dynamic environment and have a strong ability to prioritize with multiple, competing deadlines.
- Bachelor degree preferably with an academic focus in natural science, pre-medicine, nursing, bioengineering with a minimum of 2 yrs. of clinical Project Management experience
- Work habits include organization, coordination of many tasks, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as needed, have the flexibility for out of hours work.
- Previous related experience in research within a clinical or corporate setting or relevant clinical experience in a clinical/hospital environment.
- Prior clinical trial experience with medical devices (IDEs), preferably with cardiovascular focus.
- A strong familiarity with clinical trials research processes.
- Certification as a Research Professional by Society of Clinical Research Associates (SoCRA) or Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP).
- Responsibilities include protocol design and development, case report form development, contract negotiation, site recruitment, support program management for project reviews, budget and timeline development, establish relationships with outside vendors, medical consultants and partners, provide IND and NDA summary reports, interface with interdisciplinary teams, monitor project timelines, develop project management tools, and provide project presentations.
- Manage Phases I - IV domestic and international clinical research studies.
- 5+ Years Experience Level.