- Title: Cloud Automation Engineer
- Code: RCI-2504
- Posted Date: 09/11/2020
- Duration: 9 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Nirav Soni
- Email: Nirav.email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 239
Overall Industry Experience:
- Experience developing with key cloud providers, specifically Microsoft Azure and optionally also Amazon Web Services.
- Experience in specific programming languages like C# and Python is a must.
- Experience in specific scripting languages like Powershell and Bash is desirable.
- Knowledge in networking and web standards such as DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, HTTP, web security, switches, load balancers, firewalls are desirable.
- Knowledge of common application design patterns (e.g. MVP, three-tier), middleware and integration technologies (e.g. Apache, Tomcat, Nginx, File Transfer, Messaging, API, etc.).
- Self-start and execute cloud (Azure/AWS) automation/development projects.
- Build, improve and maintain automated deployment pipelines.
- Maintain in-depth documentation of activities and developed solutions.
- Use appropriate tooling associated with DevOps engineering.
- Perform troubleshooting, resolution and problem analysis.
Education: Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent degree is desirable.
- Certified Azure or AWS Developer is desirable.
- Other Azure or AWS certifications are a plus.
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills (English), both technical and non-technical.
- Problem-solving attitude.