- Title: Quality Assurance Analyst
- Code: RCI-00221Y0015
- Location: New York New York (NY) 10007
- Posted Date: 09/15/2020
- Duration: 7 Months
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 412
- Develop testing approach, end-to-end test plan, test scenarios, and scripts based on established standards and the analysis of design documentation and requirements.
- Manage all activities in the testing process using an SDLC tracking system.
- Create and/or contribute in the design of various testing deliverables and other project deliverables.
- Work with developers and support teams to resolve defects and environment issues.
- Acquire/create test data and analyze/verify data.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation.
- Perform and coordinate testing activities including developing and running test scripts, coordinating IST, UAT and tracking defect/fixes.
- Perform special projects and initiatives as assigned.
Minimum of 8 years’ experience providing specialized knowledge of system requirements and programming specifications. Designs solutions based on customer needs and\ technical considerations. Analyzes job tasks, organizational structure and user requirements to provide system-wide solutions. Applies analytical expertise to assist in defining, analyzing, validating and documenting complex operating environments, states of technology and current
- At least 8 years of experience leading a test team on complex IT projects.
- Experience developing test plans and test data with scenarios based on understanding of systems/business requirements to perform end-to-end, regression, functionality and performance testing.
- Strong problem solving and issue resolution skills with ability to learn and understand complex Business Processes and Business Rules quickly.
- Experience in writing /updating Functional and Technical documentation.
- Excellent communication skills to work internal and external stakeholders as needed for requirements analysis.
- Understanding of SDLC, environments/tiers and their functions (DEV, TST, STG, PRD, etc.)
- Experience testing on various web browsers, browser versions and configuring browser settings.
- Intermediate SQL skills (select, insert, update, joins, data types, subqueries/nested queries, etc.)
- Experience using SQL Developer, SQL Plus and FTP clients.
- Experience with HTML/CSS/XML, web services and SoapUI testing.
- Basic understanding of ETL processes and scheduled processes.
- Ability to lead meetings and prioritize assignments.
- Learn and adapt to new management software systems (i.e. Remedy, HP Quality Center, JIRA, SharePoint, etc.)