- Title: Project Manager III
- Code: RCI-02989
- Posted Date: 09/15/2020
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Ankit Shah
- Email: Ankit.Shah@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 210
Remote for now.
The overall scope of this position is the Project Management of CMC development, Package development and Pharmaceutical Technical activities in support of new R&D compounds, Life Cycle Management Programs (LCM) and Industrial technical projects and site transfers supporting commercial products.
Responsible for coordination of technical aspects of Industrial Development (ID) and Industrial Affairs (IA) Programs as well as organization and alignment with other group divisions (Commercial Global Business Units, R&D, Regulatory, etc.), various internal support laboratories and contract CMO facilities. The Project Manager plans and follows activities as defined by the ID Program Directors and project teams such as: creating project scope documents to gain sponsor and management agreement; creation and maintenance of detailed plans, organizing meetings; reporting actions and follow-up for delivery; Technically maintain product portfolio, support development of new product/line extensions, and support site-to-site process transfer and process upgrade activities for new and existing products.
Additionally, as new products approach the launch stage, the Project Manager, working closely with ID CMC and Packaging Program leads, IA sites, IA Supply Chain and CMO’s (with External Manufacturing) outlines plans and activities, following to assure support for CMC technical activities oversees Industrial activities required to assure our capability to manufacture and grow these products. The position acts as ID representative to support Business Development opportunities and due diligence reviews, and supports, as IA representative, Alliance Management activities in the region.
- Supports Industrial Development Program Directors with planning, coordinating and following activities for the various types of projects outlined above, organizing meetings and preparing project updates for project teams and IA management. Specific duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Creating project scope documents to gain sponsor and management approval.
- Project scope documents. Organize meetings. Prepare summary for key stakeholders. Tracking and following up on projects. Powerpoint/excel.
- Creating and maintaining detailed timelines and project plans with input from Program Directors.
- Organizing meetings with project teams for status update and action item follow up to ensure adherence to timelines.
- Organizing meetings with sponsors to communicate project updates.
- Creates and maintains project plans with gating
- Prepares summaries of proposals from CMOs/CROs for new projects and presents to management for review.
- Obtains the necessary technical information to support projects at internal sites or CMO/CROs.
- Assists with reviewing and finalizing technical documents such as protocols and reports.
- Assists with reviewing contracts (such as MSAs, Quality Agreements) and quotations to support CMC development projects, Industrial technical projects and internal Industrial Development programs.
- BS/MS in chemistry, pharmacy or science with strong experience in Pharmaceutical development, technical operations and /or manufacturing.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge of project management software
- At least 5+ years’ experience in technical project management, pharmaceutical development, technical operations and/or manufacturing of various drug product dosage forms.
- Must have prior experience as a project manager of technical projects with demonstrated ability to facilitate multi-disciplined teams.
- Quality and/or Regulatory background also highly desirabl