- Title: Business Analyst (SAP-CRM)
- Code: RCI-5139
- Location: Osseo Minnesota (MN) 55311
- Posted Date: 09/15/2020
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
BA specializing in SAP-CRM installed base management
Candidate woud start working as remote but would need to be onsite once the situation is beter
Important Updates from the manager
- Aerospace industry experience will not work
- 5-7 yrs. of experience needed
- Education: bachelor’s degree needed
- Open for non-local candidates but should be able to relocate at their own expense
- Working on waterfall methodology
- Experience in med device industry is needed
- A lot of testing and documentation work is involved in this role
- Would be spending more time in making document changes
- Client documentation is maintained in quality system for validation purpose
- Would be working with teams of users, developers etc.
- Work on user acceptance testing
- Responsible for writing testing scripts
- This is a functional analyst role like a Business Analyst
- Create the list of user req, fun specifications
- Between IM and I base would prefer someone with I base
- Inventory management knowledge is needed
- Candidate will work on SAP CRM and within CRM use a sub module using I base where they keep a track of information
- Looking for SAP I base SAP CRM experience
- Gathering system requirements
- Would be working with SAP developers
- Will do unit testing as well
- Would also work on validation testing
- Training with business users and provide support
- Would be hosting meeting speaking about systems, gathering requirements
- Doing a lot of documentation to make sure all requirements are taken care of
- Testing and documentation phase is where they will spend a lot of time
- Looking for medical device experience based on validation activities that they have to go through
- Sap ECC. ECC is the main module of SAP (Core system)
- Candidate should be comfortable using waterfall methodology
- This is a contract role with high possibilities of extension
- PhD or master’s degree not needed
- Pharmaceutical or medical device industry experience will work
- Must have Installation base experience
There would be a technical test during interview
- The Business Analyst will collaborate with key business stakeholders to carry out technology strategies and find solutions for business needs.
- This role is instrumental in facilitating business involvement, decision making, and coordination of business resources to deliver and implement high quality projects and prepare business area for changes impacting their areas.
- The Business Analyst acts as the liaison in understanding a business customers information or process needs and carrying that message back to a more technically oriented IT staff.
List the significant/essential duties, tasks or responsibilities which employees in this position are required to perform.
- Maintains positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors.
- Support all Company initiatives as identified by management and in support of Quality Management Systems (QMS), Environmental Management Systems (EMS), and other regulatory requirements
- Keeps informed of trends and new developments in technology to better advise management of means to accomplish business and information systems goals
- Contributes to end-user training as needed
- Provides support to existing applications and resolves business and technical problems
- Coordinates all Validation activities for applications requiring Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) compliance.
- Develops business process flows and data models for new system development or for process redesign
- Performs business process analysis to define configuration requirements
- Makes appropriate recommendations for continuing, modifying, or abandoning proposed projects based on the results of feasibility studies and/or cost/benefit analyses
- Facilitates meetings with the business to elicit, analyze and document detailed business requirements
- Maps current processes to the desired state and identifies gaps such as program functions, output requirements, input requirements and sources, data conversion strategies, and system techniques and controls
- Balances needs and acts as liaison between the business and the technology areas
- Provides solid test designs, develops test cases and reviews/approves the execution of those test cases
- This includes creating Validation Plans, Validation Test cases, executing Test cases and creating Validation Final and Summary reports.
- Performs technical system activities as needed
- Communicates effectively with management to enhance their understanding of the opportunities and limitations of information systems
- Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, other regulatory requirements, Company policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned.