- Title: Medical Technologist
- Code: RCI-5061
- Location: Irving Texas (TX) 75038
- Posted Date: 09/16/2020
- Duration: 23 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
Global Service Technical Operations - Customer Service Technologist
- Applies subject matter knowledge in the area of Medical Device Field Service.
- Experienced professional individual contributor that works under limited supervision.
- Requires capacity to apply skills/knowledge within the context of specific needs or requirements.
- Troubleshoots technical problems and issues, determines technical solution in accordance with product and customer specifications, and recommends actions to company or customer representatives for coordinative product solution
- Experienced professional in the Medical Device Field Services Sub-Function, possesses well developed skills in technical analysis of product implementations, modifications and enhancements to product in accordance with specific customer specifications and implementations.
- Assesses product needs in accordance with customer specifications
- Reviews, edits and approves customer facing documentation for accuracy, consistency, and user need.
- Requires good judgment, planning and organizational skills, high work standards, attention to detail, energy, initiative, flexibility, decisiveness, and proven problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in science, preferably with a degree as a Medical Technologist with 2-5 years’ experience in a Diagnostic discipline.