- Title: Associate Scientist
- Code: RCI-5160
- Location: North Chicago Illinois (IL) 60064
- Posted Date: 09/16/2020
- Duration: 14 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
2nd shift (3 pm to 11 pm), after training period on 1st shift
- Some experience analyzing blood samples in a laboratory environment, working in GLP area preferred
- Minimum B.S. in Medical Technology, Biology, Chemistry, or related science
- Some experience working with general laboratory instrumentation and blood analyzers preferred
- Support Reagent manufacturing. Conduct investigations on internal nonconformances and customer complaints related to Reagents.
- Assist in developing/ improving Reagent manufacturing processes and/or products.
- Design experiments and testing schemes, analyze data, write protocols and reports and present results to a cross-functional team.
- Must demonstrate strong problem solving and analytical skills and be a team player.
- Must possess a BS in molecular biology, biochemistry, or related field with at least one to two years of relevant experience. Knowledge of GMP, ISO, and FDA regulations and audits a plus.
- Familiar with process and test method validations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Shall be able to perform under pressure to meet project deadlines.