- Title: Product Complaint Analyst
- Code: RCI-09419
- Location: Waukegan Illinois (IL) 60085
- Posted Date: 09/17/2020
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
Candidates must have Product Quality Complaint experience and especially Device Complaint related experience.
Product Complaint Analyst I
- Responsible for product complaint documentation, investigations and identification of potential adverse events and potentially reportable events.
- Individual will work in global quality organization processing pharmaceutical, medical device and combination product complaints and inquiries.
- Interface with internal customers such as physicians, nurses, pharmacists, hospital personnel, risk managers, purchasing agents, sales representatives, general public, manufacturing sites, technical support, commercial organization and PV regarding product complaints.
- Responsibilities may include creation and submission of regulatory reports, creation of customer communications and interface with various third parties.
- Assure complaint records meet global requirements.
- Product complaint documentation, investigation, and review of all non-medical complaint content. Responsible for reviewing Medical complaints that involve a non-medical quality related problem. Provide quality customer service through coordination of return samples for investigation and follow up activities such as replacement of product.
- Ensures that complaint documentation meets Good Documentation Practices as well as GMP and GCP. This requires good analytical skills, technical writing and good documentation. Responsible that complaint files meet all regulatory requirements.
- Identification of potentially reportable events and notification to appropriate functional groups and management.
- Interface with Third Party Manufacturers, health care professionals, general public, internal customers, functional areas and regulatory agencies.
- Knowledge and application of computer systems for word processing and complaint management.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects to ensure compliance with regulations and standard operating procedures is preferred.
- Knowledge of global regulatory requirements for pharmaceutical, medical devices and combination products.
- Knowledge of FDA requirements for Quality Systems, pharmaceutical products, and Medical Device Reporting regulations (21 CFR 803, 820 and 211) is preferred.
- Solid written/verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and to interact effectively with peers, management, and customers.
- A Bachelor Degree required. Preferred degree in technology or scientific background (MLT, LPN, RN).
- 0-3 years’ work experience in a cGMP related industry or in a clinical setting is preferred
What hours and days will this person be working? M-F 8-4:30/5
What are the top 5 skills/requirements this person is required have?
Required Skill 1: Detail oriented
Required Skill 2: Microsoft Excel Knowledge and Experience – Pivot tables, sorting, filtering are a must
Required Skill 3: Adaptive to change
Required Skill 4: Self-starter/independent worker
Required Skill 5: Taking initiative to improve/create efficiency
What years of experience, education, and/or certification is required? 1 year quality and/or complaint handling experience. Degree.
What is a nice to have (but not required) regarding skills, requirements, experience, education, or certification? 3-5 years quality and/or complaint handling experience. Degree in science, nursing, or equivalent.
What is the environment that this person will be working in (i.e. group setting vs individual role)? Cubicle environment, individual role
Is any testing required for this role? None
Does this position offer the ability to work remotely on a regular basis or is it an on-site role? If remote opportunity exists, what are the options (i.e. 1 day remote, 4 days on-site)? Yes, we do have the option to work remotely. Currently it is not a set number of days but flexible
Other notable details from the hiring manager about this role – this role requires sitting at a computer for long periods of time, candidate must be comfortable in that type of environment