- Title: Director Operations
- Code: RCI-0918-3
- Location: North Brunswick New Jersey (NJ) 08902
- Posted Date: 09/18/2020
- Duration: 6-12 Months
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 412
Reports To: Senior Vice President Operations
The Director Operations is responsible for managing all hands-on technology operational aspects of the company. Assists the SVP / CEO in the aggressive and successful growth of the company.
Through a respectful, constructive and energetic style, guided by the objectives of company, the director operationsprovides the leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure that the company has the proper operational controls and processes to effectively grow the organization and ensure operating efficiency.
The IT operations manager is responsible for all of the planning, implementation, maintenance and repair of information technology systems including the management of IT personnel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure infrastructure is up and running efficiently
- Manage Operations for SWIFT (Service Bureau), Treasury, Integration, Compliance, etc. that are sustainable in the long term and compliant with industry best practice and audit requirements (SWIFT, SSAE18 SOC2 etc.)
- Works to ensure that all major operational activities, associated quality and integrity is consistent with methodology and best practices
- Provides budgeting for operations.
- Manages data recovery services and business continuity planning in cooperation with key users and local operations staff
- Monitors and ensures security compliance in accordance with company protocols.
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of systems documentation such operations manuals
- Responsible for procurement, installation and life-cycle maintenance of software for operations.
- Monitorand be accountable data backups in offices to ensure business continuity in the event of a disaster or hardware failure and ensure that they are completed on a regular basis.
- Oversees formal communication process to report on status of planned and unplanned outage notifications for critical systems and applications
- Monitoring application performance and issues, and alerting emergency resources when a problem occurs
- Plan and deliver customer implementations upgrades and migration
- Provides escalated technical support
- Provides weekly and monthly metrics to meet customer SLA requirements
- Establish and maintain ongoing relationships with other teams and business areas to facilitate cross functional problem resolution and process improvements
- Provide technical leadership, clarity and direction for teams
- Ensures technical standards and architecture designs are followed
- Communicate status of the infrastructure operations initiatives to key stakeholders
- Drive the documentation and implementation of SOPs, policies and guidelines
- Establish and sustain a professional, trained, and motivated staff through effective implementation of performance standards
- Provide regular direct feedback via annual reviews, one-on-one meetings, and informal coaching opportunities to team members regarding career development, performance issues, teaming skills, process issues, and decision-making skills
- Establish operational and team goals and objectives and work plans
- Keep aware of technology and industry trends and provides strategy recommendations
- Provide pre-sales support
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Be able to work flexible hours
- Duties are to be performed with minimal supervision.
- Must demonstrate a strong dedication to customer service.