- Title: IT Operations Professional
- Code: RCI-0918-4
- Location: North Brunswick New Jersey (NJ) 08902
- Posted Date: 09/18/2020
- Duration: 6-12 Months
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 412
Reports To: DirectorOperations
Location: New Jersey, USA
Level: Mid-Level Position
The OperationsProfessional shall be a part of the global operations team and be responsible formanaging IT Operations related tasks. These include review, planning, monitoringimplementation, maintenance and repair of information technology systems and applications.
- Review the existing solution suite and familiarize with the operations, applications and processes.
- Ensure applications are up and running efficiently.
- Works to ensure that all major application related activities, associated quality and integrity is consistent with methodology and best practices.
- Monitor systems daily, monthly, quarterly for compliance to expected normal operations.
- Responsible for installation and life-cycle maintenance of software for operations.
- Monitor and be accountable data backups across all applications to ensure business continuity in the event of a disaster or hardware failure and ensure that they are completed on a regular basis.
- Monitoring application performance and issues, and alerting emergency resources when a problem occurs
- Keep aware of technology and industry trends and provides strategy recommendations related to the applications under management.
- Knowledge of the financial markets, especially payments, treasury, banking is necessary.
- Exposure to regulatory compliance, Corporate treasury and correspondent banking domains is preferred.
- Exposure to managing data center (hosted, ASP, SaaS, Cloud) based services is necessary.
- Should be hands-On with scripting, VM server operations, NAS drives, back up and restore procedures.