- Title: Scientist
- Code: RCI-4751
- Location: North Chicago Illinois (IL) 60064
- Posted Date: 09/18/2020
- Duration: 2 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
End date is through 12/31 until the budget is determined for 2021.
- This role is to provide technical support for the registration of products into global markets.
- This position requires knowledge and compliance in the areas of product design, design history files, design controls, test methodologies, verification / validation procedures, and root cause analysis.
- This position interacts within a cross functional environment and requires strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The candidate must be able to proactively contribute to multiple projects and able to move own work forward with limited direction.
- Design experiments and testing schemes, analyze data, write protocols and reports, and interpret scientific reports.
- Must demonstrate strong problem solving and analytical skills and be a team player.
- Must possess a BS in molecular biology, biochemistry, or related field with at least one to two years of relevant experience.
- An advanced degree is preferred.
- Knowledge of GMP, ISO, and FDA regulations and audits a plus.
- Familiar with process and test method validations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Shall be able to perform under pressure to meet project deadlines.