- Title: Medical Manager
- Code: RCI-02900
- Location: Bridgewater New Jersey (NJ) 08807
- Posted Date: 09/18/2020
- Duration: 11 Months
- Name:Ankit Shah
- Email: Ankit.Shah@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 210
Total of 16 hours over a 5 day work week
The Medical Manager for the US Consumer Healthcare organization will play an important role in the development and substantiation of medical and scientific product attributes and clinical benefits for the US product portfolio. This position will report to the US CHC Medical Lead – Pain, Sleep & Wellness and is based in Bridgewater, NJ.
- Be responsible and accountable for the medical and scientific stewardship of the assigned product portfolios, which include pharmacologic and relevant non-pharmacologic products
- Enhance effective consumer self-management by assisting with the creation of evidence based, innovative consumer-oriented healthcare solutions and leveraging digital capabilities
- Assist with the provision of medical support to ensure differentiated product positioning and innovative life-cycle management
- Effectively collaborate internally and externally to help evolve scientific engagement and improve consumer health outcomes
- Assist with the translation of global medical and scientific strategies into local medical commitments and deliverables.
- Support activities to create consumer and healthcare providers awareness of treatment paradigms
- Help identify disruptive influenced leading to changing health care ecosystems
- Help understand the impact of healthcare professional interactions with consumers
- Follow CHC Medical governance, ensuring that company/industry standards are always maintained
- MD., Pharm.D., FNP, RN, or equivalent healthcare degree
- Basic knowledge of clinical drug development, pharmacovigilance, risk benefit assessment, regulatory framework for pharmacological products and promotional product claims
- Up to 2 years of experience in Consumer Healthcare, pharmaceutical industry or pharmacy practice.
- MS Office skills