- Title: Medical Technologist
- Code: RCI-5235 / 05236
- Location: Santa Clara California (CA) 95054
- Posted Date: 09/18/2020
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
We have 2 positions of Medical Technologist role
1.) 2-5 years experience in following standard diagnostic testing procedures.
2.) 5+ years in comprehensive and continuing experience in following standard diagnostic procedures.
Anyone with hematology lab experience or CLS or MLT (ASCP) licensed is strongly preferred
- Verifies instrument functioning by checking and calibrating specific lab instruments and documents data. Records on instrument logs any repairs, replacement and maintenance needed of equipment.
- Engages in medical research under direction of Chief Medical Technologist.
- Studies blood cells, their numbers and morphology. Performs blood group, type and compatibility tests for transfusion purposes.
- BS/MS in Medical Technology (ASCP) certified.
- Conducts chemical analyses of body fluids such as blood, urine, and spinal fluid, to determine presence of normal and abnormal components.
- Analyzes test results and enters findings in computer. Performs quality control studies to ensure accuracy of clinical data.
- Performs routine preventative maintenance of assigned instruments and equipment according to established schedule and procedure.
- Trains and supervises students