- Title: Technical Program Manager
- Code: RCI-11107595
- Location: Menlo Park California (CA) 94025
- Posted Date: 09/18/2020
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Shailesh Sargara
- Email: Shailesh.Sargara@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 219
- Manage cross-functional network software engineering programs in a matrix organization covering a range of areas.
- Engage with Network engineering and software development teams for defining the system architecture and developing an aligned software development plan.
- Provide hands-on program management during requirements capturing, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases. Communicate and report on current risks, mitigation plan and track executions of these programs.
- Operates as a leader and facilitator; is dynamic, driven, organized and detail oriented, excels in program/ project management, communicates with ease at all levels, thrives in an ambiguous environment and is adept at facilitating actions and resolving conflicts. Drive consensus, alignment and communicate strategic program directions. Identify, document and track program dependencies required for successful execution.
- Navigates among highly interdependent and sometimes conflicting requirements and objectives across a wide range of cross-functional organizations, providing the judgment and leadership that results in globally-optimal outcomes for the Network.
- Help set objectives and measurable metrics on roadmap for cross-functional programs working across various teams.
- Support the software and user interface development of MySQL databases.
- Create and iterate on dashboards for enabling data driven decision making and track of metrics as applicable. Develop and iterate workflows for managing software issues and feature requests.
- software engineering, systems engineering, hardware engineering, or technical product/program management experience.
- Experience delivering tech programs or products from inception to delivery.
- Knowledge of user needs, gathering requirements, and defining scope.
- Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams, demonstrated critical thinking, and thought leadership.
- Communication experience and experience working with technical management teams to develop systems, solutions, and products.
- Organizational, coordination and multi-tasking experience.
- Analytical and problem-solving experience with large-scale systems.
- Experience establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time zones.