- Title: Automation Engineer
- Code: RCI-11162594
- Location: South San Francisco California (CA) 94080
- Posted Date: 09/18/2020
- Duration: 36 Months
- Name:Shailesh Sargara
- Email: Shailesh.Sargara@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 219
This position will require support and maintenance of the control system solutions for the cell culture pilot plants and researcher labs. The primary scope of responsibility is support of a control system / plant area.
The role is accountable for direct support of one or more automation systems in the Pilot Plant and Labs in South San Francisco. This role works with peers and partner groups to maintain and develop technical solutions, modifications, and new evaluations for the associated automation system. This role will also be expected to contribute to infrastructure projects in order to strengthen workgroup policies and practices.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of hardware and software on the process control systems in the researcher labs and pilot plants.
- Implementation and support of automation systems and integration of analytics/instrumentation.
- Support of project teams to design, develop, and integrate automation systems in the process development pilot plants and labs.
- Execute testing and installation of system/database patches, upgrades, and new releases
- With other engineers, support plants and labs that operate 24/7
- Author and maintain system support and specification documentation.
- S or M.S. in Chemical, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering Theoretical and applied knowledge of DCS and/or PLC programming, process instrumentation, process control, S88/S95 standards and applications, communication networks, and information management systems.
- Experience with Rockwell FactoryTalk.
- Experience with OSIsoft PI and Emerson DeltaV is a plus.