- Title: Financial Analyst
- Code: RCI-5225
- Location: Sylmar California (CA) 91342
- Posted Date: 09/18/2020
- Duration: 18 Months
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
This position will be Onsite at least for 1 day per week until October 1st then it may move to 50% onsite so please let your candidates know as there will be No remote only candidates accepted.
Position is for 18 months from start date.
- Forecasting and financial reporting
- Inventory experience
- Experience in SAP, HFM and excel
- Minimum of 4 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Analyse information and send senior management for review
- Collect data from various sites
- Working manager and senior managers for inventory
- Manufacturing background is required
- Summarize the main purpose of the role.
- Analyze and forecast financial, economic, and other data to provide accurate and timely information for strategic and operational decisions.
- Assist in annual and quarterly forecasting.
- Analyze the financial implications of proposed investments or other transactions so that senior managers can evaluate alternatives against the organization’s business objectives.
- Collect, compile, verify, and analyze financial information and economic indicators so that senior management has accurate and timely information for making strategic and operational decisions on, primarily inventory analysis.
- Evaluate industry, economic, financial, and market trends to forecast the organization’s short, medium and long-term financial and competitive position.
- The Primary focus of this role will be to analyze results, monitor variances and identify trends in global inventory and to report those findings to senior managers.
- Proficiency with Excel is required, familiarity with data management tools extremely helpful (Dodeca, Business Objects, SAP & HFM).
- Strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models, prior inventory experience a plus.
- Requires basic accounting knowledge with prior experience in account reconciliations and preparing journal entries.