- Title: Marketing Specialist
- Code: RCI-5264
- Location: Saint Paul Minnesota (MN) 55117
- Posted Date: 09/21/2020
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
Ability to work in a highly matrixed and geographically diverse business environment, ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment, ability to leverage and/or engage others to accomplish projects, strong verbal and written communications with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization, multitasks, prioritizes and meets deadlines in timely manner, strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as attention to detail, ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance.
- Maintains positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors.
- Archive projects and provide final certification on approved asset in the review and approval system.
- Collaborates with Design team on project specifications, final distribution and asset management.
- Initiate projects in review and approval system and ensure that all content is taken through proper Regulatory, Quality and Legal reviews in compliance with the Ad & Promo Materials Review and Approval Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- Project manages top key business unit client projects with revenue of $150K annual.
- Schedule kickoff, concept, status and other requested meetings for projects assigned.
- Leads, mentors and trains Traffic/Project Coordinators within Creative Network.
- Collaborate closely with peers in Marketing Communications, Digital, Brand, Events, Creative Services, Public Relations, Internal Communications and Marketing to align on campaign deliverables, process, best practices and efficiencies.
- Tailors solutions to account needs; grows the business and facilitates smoother connections with the client.
- Develop timelines and monitor schedules in project management system, update project statuses.
- Liaison between appropriate team functions, including Marketing Communications, Creative Services, Events and Digital, to ensure that projects are kept on schedule and that project statuses are updated and communicated to project team members on a regular basis.
- Responsible for final dissemination of assets as needed.
- Proofread to ensure all edits and comments are addressed and completed correctly on designed material.
- Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, other regulatory requirements, Company policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.