- Title: Cyber Security Specialist
- Code: RCI-5265
- Location: Saint Paul Minnesota (MN) 55117
- Posted Date: 09/21/2020
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
We’re looking for an experienced security professional who can apply their experience toward medical device cyber security.
- Need someone with experience implementing cybersecurity measures and controls into mobile / server applications.
- Need to possess strong knowledge of identity and access management principles and best practices.
- Knowledge and experience with developing and securing applications leveraging Azure is a strong plus.
This is potentially a contract to hire position, even though we don’t have an approved head count at this point.
- Responsible for providing technical direction on security strategy and technology to build safe, secure products.
- Senior Engineer Product Security will help with assessment and design of existing and new programs.
- Areas of responsibility will include security design, threat modeling, security testing, and cybersecurity event monitoring and response.
- Provides cybersecurity expertise and assists in designing control measures into new and existing medical device products and customer facing digital solutions
- Develops and maintains technical expertise pertaining to cybersecurity and effectively transfers knowledge to applicable stakeholders within the organization, including quality, regulatory and R&D team members
- Participates in the development and integration of the cyber security program across the medical device division, including processes regarding the implementation of security mitigations, responding to security incidents, and the consistent handling of security events
- Assists with performing threat modeling and risk assessments of existing and new medical devices and customer facing digital solutions
- Anticipates business and industry regulatory issues to provide recommendations and solutions to potential issues or vulnerabilities
- Manages and monitors security remediation efforts to successful completion
- Develops and effectively executes project plans, work breakdown structure and task dependencies, communication plans, etc. as needed
- Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, other regulatory requirements, Company policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments.
- Maintains positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors.