- Title: SharePoint Developer / Content Writer
- Code: RCI-32993-1
- Location: New Brunswick New Jersey (NJ) 08903
- Posted Date: 09/21/2020
- Duration: 3 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
- The Enterprise Information Management (EIM) SharePoint Developer/Content Writer is responsible for writing content and designing SharePoint solutions for the various teams within EIM.
- The content writer will interview LT members and department leads to write success stories, SharePoint content and more.
- The SharePoint Developer / Content writer will build SharePoint solutions for the content as well as support the functionality and content of SharePoint online sites at company’s EIM.
- The SharePoint Developer/Content writer coordinates the collection of SharePoint Online sites, with continued development and written support activities associated with EIM’s collaboration environment.
- The SharePoint Developer/Content Writer serves as a resident expert on SharePoint communications and Office 365 technical services and manages and writes content by working closely within the team to incorporate the best processes and deliverables in a manner that is easy to understand.
- The SharePoint Developer/Content Writer will prepare written communications and technical knowledge articles for EIM’s SharePoint environment.
- The ideal candidate must have a strong background in communications with a proven track record of writing business content and knowledge with SharePoint Design and Development. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and strong team player with in-depth knowledge and demonstrated hands-on expertise with communications for SharePoint online and Office 365.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- SharePoint site design and written content for EIM’s SharePoint environment.
- Business Administration, maintenance, permissions, reporting, security, search, and form creation and workflow development as needed.
- Create SharePoint solutions for EIM’s content by leveraging out-of-the-box features to their full capabilities
- Assist with SharePoint design and support and at times, using advanced functionalities (such as workflows, forms, reports, and dashboards) for delivering an optimal end-user experience
Content Management / Communications:
- Develops and maintains end-user and technical documentation; creates communications that explain and describe the implemented SharePoint solutions in ways business stakeholders and colleagues can easily understand
- Develops reporting and other SharePoint communications to proactively assess the state of EIM’s collaboration environment and offer actionable information to the SharePoint site collection owners/admins
- Assist EIM colleagues with SharePoint knowledge (training) at a level of understanding appropriate to their job function
- Interviews LT members and team leads to write success stories
- 10+ years of communications experience - excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to write clear and concise documents for technical, non-technical, and executive level audiences
- Experience working with Leadership Team members - conduct interviews with LT members and maintain oversight of technical writing initiatives for the team (ie: success stories)
- 5-10+ years developing and implementing SharePoint-based solutions
- Experience building SharePoint solutions for the content management
- Strong ability to facilitate meetings with individuals and groups to gather, understand and articulate their business needs.
- Knowledge with search capabilities, managed metadata and other features in SharePoint
- Up-to-date understanding of SharePoint techniques, technologies, issues, concerns, and best practices
- Ability to translate complex ideas and information into organized, written resources to enhance end user experience
- Knowledge with SharePoint migrations, upgrades, and hub design
- Experience with writing training and technical documents as well as conducting SharePoint training
- Experience in communicating and working directly with key stakeholders, team members, technical experts, and professional staff
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Communications, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field