- Title: Administrative Assistant, Sr. - NJ
- Code: RCI-9791
- Location: Summit New Jersey (NJ) 07901
- Posted Date: 09/21/2020
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Mittal Mandavia
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 245
US Hematology Strategy & Operations Administrative Assistant – Contract Position
Our client is a global Biopharma company committed to a single mission: to discover, develop, and deliver innovative medicines focused on helping millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, immunoscience and fibrosis.
Join us and make a difference. We hire the best people and provide them with a work environment that places a premium on diversity, integrity, collaboration and personal development. Through a culture of inclusion, we create a better, more productive work environment. We believe that the diverse experiences and perspectives of all our employees help to drive innovation and transformative business results.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Under the direction of supervisors, assistant will be responsible for providing administrative support, as well as general clerical/secretarial support to the team.
- Ability to act as a team player, strong interpersonal skills, and willingness to multi-task and prioritize are critical requirements.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Providing administrative support manager and team. Including: Managing schedules, meetings, travel arrangements, and expense reports. Person will initially support 1 Executive Director and the Strategy & Operations team.
- Implementing/organizing/maintaining documents and records.
- Updating invoice tracking for supervisors.
- Providing backup support to Sr. Executive Assistant to support Executive GM, when EA is out of office.
- Maintain contact/group lists for the team and sending out groups emails as needed.
- Onboard new hires and order office supplies (as needed)
- Ordering catering, setting up/cleaning up catering for meetings.
- Scheduling workshops and large meetings, including logistics, arranging AV/technical support when appropriate.
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Proficient in MS Office
- At least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred