- Title: Production Tech I
- Code: RCI-10619
- Location: Wyandotte Michigan (MI) 48192
- Posted Date: 09/22/2020
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Mittal Mandavia
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 245
- Experienced Manufacturing Operator to support 24X7 rotating shift operation.
- Chemical Handling and/or Plastics Compounding experience preferred.
- Must posses strong safety, quality and productivity orientation, with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must display moderate mechanical aptitude and physical capability to lift up to 50 lbs. Able to take direction and function with limited supervision.
- Experience = 0-3 years
- As team member at the Wyandotte Engineering Plastics Compounding facility, you will be supporting the pack-out department, with ability to progress into other departments.
- A training process is established, providing a balance of computer based learning and job shadowing experience.
- Work boots, uniforms and all required PPE will be provided.
- The candidate will be assigned to one of the four teams working on a rotating 12-hour schedule, and will report to that team's Shift Supervisor.