- Title: Utility Project Engineer
- Code: RCI-39032-1
- Location: Philadelphia Pennsylvania (PA) 19146
- Posted Date: 09/22/2020
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Namy Bhatt
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 207
Perform the following roles and responsibilities:
- Supporting the Lead Responsible Engineer to establish project scope; Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for field/ construction questions; Coordinate disposition of all Field Change Request (FCR);
- Generate contract requisitions and support the Field Engineer as required.
- Act as an interface between the LRE/ construction and EOC.
Required to have a bachelors degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 10 years engineering experience performing program and technical tasks in support of transmission and substation projects.
Provides knowledge and experience to develop, manage and implement engineering analysis, activities and programs.
- Control distribution of design drawing transmittal.
- Gather all project TAWI, review, and transmit to EOC; Ensure all Cascade data is gathered and transmitted to the Cascade group.
- Track material to ensure it is delivered to the field in time to support the schedule dates.
- Ensure rating sheets are generated and distributed to the project team; Send project dwgs (SLD etc.) to TSO.
- Obtain quotes for outside services (ratings, SPCC updates, etc.).
- Generate Material Request to order material as required; Maintain an Action Item list and hold a biweekly engineering call between the LRE and EOC to discuss open items; Coordinate the review of project dwgs with other team menbers.
- Participate in the schedule, outage, and secondary blocking review meeting.
- Looking for a Power System Engineering Degree (or related), with experience as a Lead Responsible Engineer.
- Regional Electric Distribution experience, and excellent Communication Skills in the candidates submitted for review.