- Title: Customer Service Representative
- Code: RCI-9116/9245
- Location: Elizabethtown Pennsylvania (PA) 17022
- Posted Date: 09/24/2020
- Duration: 1-2 Months
- Name:Steve Macwan
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
Previous Call Center & customer service experience required. We really need people with call center experience as it relates to high volume customer calls ordering from an extensive list of products.
Start part time- transition into full time
Serve customers by providing product and service information;
Resolve product and service problems, & order entry.
- Assist with candy packaging needs
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying and recording of the customer’s complaint in NetSuite operating system;
- Maintain customer records by updating account information into NetSuite operating system.
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggest information about other products and services.
- Open customer accounts by recording account information into NetSuite operating system.
- Input orders into NetSuite operating system.
- Determine the cause of the problem; select and explain the best solution to solve the problem; expedite correction/adjustment; follow up to ensure resolution
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Software; ability/willingness to learn specific job-related software packages
- Ability to read and speak English
- Demonstrated ability to work with the public (our customers and prospective customers) pleasantly and successfully as a representative of the Wilbur chocolate brand.
- 60% Provide a high level of customer service for retail customers and the retail employees and enter and monitor orders in the retail operating system – Netsuite. Communicate effectively with warehouse and store employees to ensure customer orders are processed as requested by the customer.
- 20% Problem solve as related to the service and sales function of the role.
- 20% Assist with special orders, & projects.
- Scheduled shift hours between 8am-6pm. Work additional hours and Saturdays as needed
- 2 year associate degree in related field (high want)
- Customer Service/call center experience - 2 year