- Title: Chemical Lab Technician
- Code: RCI-10633
- Location: Hillsboro Oregon (OR) 97124
- Posted Date: 09/25/2020
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Mittal Mandavia
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 245
Shift Time : Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
Default Job Description:
Chemistry lab technicians assist chemists in their lab work. As time progresses, lab technicians are completing a greater number of tasks that previously would have been performed by highly trained chemists. Technicians are responsible for monitoring chemical processes and testing products as part of quality assurance. Under the supervision of chemists and other team members, they perform repetitive lab activities, such as setting up lab equipment and preparing chemical solutions. They also conduct tests, interpret and analyze data, compile results, prepare reports, and present their conclusions.
- Candidate will assist engineers with formulation and characterization of developmental semiconductor process chemicals.
- Chemistry skills; mass and volume additions of liquids and powders, pH conductivity measurements, manufacture of small batches including filtration.
- Semiconductor experience: experience processing and measuring test wafers, film thickness and topology metrology, clean environment awareness.
- Laboratory experience: inventory, lab cleaning, glassware cleaning, maintaining standards, use of a laboratory notebook.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and operate multiple pieces of equipment necessary to conduct experiments
- Perform routine lab experiments with wet chemistry processing, scanning electron microscopy, materials characterization
- Capable of developing and/or revising SOPs for the new process or instruments as needed
- Perform lab maintenance and weekly inspections
- BS in chemistry, chemical engineering, materials science, physics or similar is preferred
- 2-5 years of relevant laboratory experience is preferred.