- Title: Onboarding Specialist
- Code: RCI-12847-1
- Location: Newark New Jersey (NJ) 07101
- Posted Date: 09/25/2020
- Duration: 7 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Namy Bhatt
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 207
- Candidate will work closely with the HR team to assist with the talent acquisition/recruiting process, including employment processing and on-boarding of new hires, records management of new hire documentation and related staffing documentation to ensure compliance with internal policies & procedures as well as legal requirements, and coordination with internal and external providers for various employment services, such as, I9 & E-Verify.
- In addition, candidates will be expected to recommend new approaches and improvements to current processes and procedures, to support an environment of continuous improvement.
- The role also supports vendor invoice review and processing.
- The candidate will be required to reconcile data and investigate to explain variances.
- Candidate will be expected to interact with prospective and new employees and hiring managers to ensure positive staffing & onboarding experience.
- Position Located in Newark but temporarily remote.
- 5 years of progressive experience working in a talent acquisition/recruiting operations function
- Analytical ability to identify issues compares data, investigate, and resolve discrepancies.
- Team oriented with the ability to manage competing priorities
- High- Level of proficiency in MS Office with a focus on Excel
- Detail oriented with the ability to perform repetitive transactional data entry
- Experience working with SuccessFactors Recruiting and Onboarding
- Strong interpersonal skills; strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency; ability to execute quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information
- HS Diploma
- HR Analysis – experience compiling analyzing HR Metrics
- Knowledge of HR practices and employment laws/regulations.
- Experience processing I9 and reverfications
- SHRM-CP or HRCI-PHR certification